Michael and I had a wonderful anniversary weekend in Austin, TX - A.K.A. - God's country! On Saturday morning, we got to go the the Texas high school state cross country meet. My brother-in-law, Junior, had two boys running. It was so good to see him and my sister, Jessi. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see our niece, Austin, but hopefully we will get to see her for Thanksgiving.
Saturday afternoon, we went to watch my Texas Longhorns beat up on the Texas Tech Red Raiders. I had actually never been to a game in DKR stadium. Oh, it was so great to be surrounded by fans that love Texas just as much as I do. I told Michael now he knows how I feel every time we go to an OU game. Nobody really played defense, but we had a great time. Here are a few pics from the game:
This is our little girl's first picture at a Texas game. She is definitely going to be a Longhorn!


Michael is having SO much fun...maybe he could be a Longhorn too!

The eyes of Texas are upon you...


On Sunday morning, Michael got to feel our little girl move for the first time! One more reason I think she's going to be a Longhorn - she waited until we were in Austin to move for her daddy. She loves it down there!
No comments:
Post a Comment