Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ridiculous

Yes, my lack of posting has been RIDICULOUS! My family members have stopped calling and telling me to update my blog. I think everybody has given up, but I'm going to try to revive this thing! I thought about doing a Thanksgiving post or something and pretending like nothing ever happened, but decided against it. Here goes the Clark family update over the last 4 months:

August:
- Started coaching cross country at OC (which I LOVE, but has probably contributed to my lack of posting.)
- Went to New Mexico for XC training camp

September:
- Went to XC meets
- Took a vacation to Boston with Michael
- Ran my first 5K since Macy was born

October:
- Became an Aunt again! Charles Clifton Wright III (Tripp) was born!
- More XC meets
- Saw TEXAS beat OU in football! Hook 'em!
- Celebrated 4 years of marriage
- Celebrated my 1/2 birthday
- Went trick or treating with Macy for the 1st time

November:
- Went to Lubbock for our conference XC meet
- Went to OU/A&M game
- Traveled to Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA for national XC meet (missed Jay's 2nd birthday party - sorry!)
- Celebrated Thanksgiving in Edmond with Thanksgiving Day in the City
- Went to Kasey and Ashley's wedding in Ft. Worth

Ok, I think that's all. I'm going to be better from now on - I promise! Pics to come!

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Ginny said...

Welcome back!! Finally!

Pam said...

Yeah Katie....good to hear from you, can't wait to see pictures!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

YEaH! You're back!