That is a hilarious picture of poor Macy! So glad you are posting again! Let's get together soon so I can live vicariously through your trip to PORTLAND! :o)
We've been married for 4 years and live in Edmond, OK. We welcomed our precious daughter, Macy Kate, to our family in March 2008 and we feel so blessed to have her! We also have a very handsome (and spoiled) Husky named Jack. Michael is an estate planning attorney with Vaughn, Winton, & Clark and Katie is a full-time Mom. We both love college football and playing golf together.
4 comments:
That's exactly how I looked in every single santa picture when I was little! :) I HATED Santa.
Welcome back! I can't wait to keep up with you guys again! Macy looks SO MUCH OLDER!
That is a hilarious picture of poor Macy! So glad you are posting again! Let's get together soon so I can live vicariously through your trip to PORTLAND! :o)
Poor Macy girl! :)
She looks so beautiful. we were smiling while we read your blog. We will be having a peek now and again. Love,
Uncle Leslie and Family (S.A)
Post a Comment